The right candidate will thrive in a dynamic environment, contribute innovative ideas, demonstrate flexibility, and drive customers towards strategic goals. Extensive domestic travel is required, International travel may be required as necessary. Our client is a pioneer and leader of a new category of business security solutions for critical applications and high-value data in the data center. Thousands of the world’s leading businesses, government organizations, and service providers rely on our client to protect against data breaches, meet compliance mandates, and manage data risk.
In this key sales position, the candidate will be responsible to sell all Solutions and Services focused on State and Local Government and Higher Education accounts across the Northeast US, by interacting with assigned accounts that are either existing customers or prospects within the assigned geographic territory. read more…
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly renewal revenue targets, striving for a high percentage of on-time revenue retention.
- Engage in consistent, proactive client meetings to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
- Effectively manage and find new business as well as manage end user account coverage and growth of the territory/country/region generating bookings.
- Build channel business by recruiting new channel partners.
- Cold calling.
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with client decision makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Sales Training and self-study
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passionate about service and support – seeks to achieve extraordinary results as part of a high energy, dynamic, inside sales team.
- Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to drive internal and external customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport.
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
- Seven (7 +) plus years selling software and services related products and services.
Understanding and working knowledge of networking topologies and technologies
- Direct selling expertise, ‘hunter’ mentality. Working knowledge of channel sales model and utilizing the channel to drive revenue
- Established contacts, rolodex and intimate knowledge of assigned territory. Must have established relationships and ability to network accordingly to generate new interest in target territory for product offerings