Our client is the leader in Data Security, is looking for a dynamic and driven Regional Sales Manager, located in the Northeast Region, to join the Americas Sales Team.
This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) and channel partners to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective geography/territory.
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within assigned territory
- Be able to articulate a solid track record of success and network of contacts within State and Local Government and Higher Education Accounts
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct selling
- Works in tandem with the Inside Sales Organization and Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate capabilities
- Display strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries without an SE when needed
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Ability to work with a sales engineering team and other areas of in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level
- Partner with other business units in identifying other opportunities outside your core product portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 8-11 years successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products.
- Prior experience as an SE a plus
- Self-Motivated and proven ability to drive success and close business in a demanding, yet high energy environment
- Past experience working with and leveraging various Channels and Partners – VARs, Distribution and Technology Partnerships
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets and selling into IT Operations, CISO, C-Level
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, REQUIRED
- Experience with Salesforce.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.