Bay Area, CA
The Director of Regional Sales is responsible for building and managing a regional sales organization. Leveraging energy and activity, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to motivate, coach and challenge their teams to re-define success and create a phenomenal customer experience. The Area Sales Director will be leading teams of highly motivated and successful Inside Sales professionals.
- Build and manage a regional sales organization.
- Grow new business and relationship build within enterprise customers to drive the adoption of internet filtering and internet security solutions.
- Assist territory managers in messaging value proposition to customers based on validated customer specific needs.
- Build a personal network of executive relationships within key customers and partners to leverage for value creation in customer references, PR, media, industry events, etc.
- A charismatic leader, who can attract talent, takes pride in individual growth and has the ability to grow the team into the next phase of their development.
- A solid professional, with 10 years of software sales experience, including sales management experience.
- This position will be leading teams of Inside Sales professionals, so prior Inside Sales leadership experience is highly desired.
- Organizational Leadership
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in enterprise software sales to various channels and direct sales with corporate accounts.
- Excellent understanding and execution of formal sales training techniques, such as Spin Selling.
- Strong sales presentation skills (has the ability to influence and impact an audience).
Preferred Skills and Background
- Security software sales a plus.
Our client offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes Social Insurance, Supplementary Medical Insurance, Personal Accident for Life Insurance, Stock Option, offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Plan options, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, a Commuter Program expense program, Gym Discounts and more. EOE.