Tysons Corner, Virginia (Washington D.C. Metro Area)
Conducting sales presentations and demos for potential direct customers as well as partners.
Providing sales call follow-up and proactive account mgt of the resulting technical relationship with customer to close deal. This includes keeping account info up to date system, attendance at all sales, sales eng, and product mgt meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous Sales Eng experience (min 5 years for SE, 7 years for Sr. SE) for a data network vendor, DPI equipment vendor, security vendor, service provider or network Security Company including both presentation and hands-on responsibilities.
- Previous experience successfully responding to RFIs, RFPs, RFQs to Fortune 1000 level customers including data service/hosting providers.
- Proven track record of helping sales account managers close deals with Fortune 1000 customers by overcoming “perceived” and real customer technical hurdles while at the same time articulating product technical value propositions and benefits.
- Support regional marketing events and regular regional webcasts
- Answer technical questions and provide consultative security & compliance expertise
- In-depth knowledge of competitive products for each of products.
- Drive the technical qualification phase.