Desired Skills & Experience
Our client is looking for a Sales Engineer for the West This position works day to day with the Regional Sales Manager and reports directly into the Director of Sales Engineering. Work as an equal partner with our sales team in matching up enterprise customers with vulnerability management and penetration testing security solutions. If you are comfortable going toe-to-toe in a technical discussion with engineers and then shifting gears and having a brass-tacks business conversation with a CIO, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Deliver technical presentations and demos
- Manage enterprise software trials and “Proof of Concept” evaluations
- In-depth knowledge of multiple Operating Systems and Security Solutions.
- Identify technical requirements and customer success criteria.
- Articulates and demonstrates solutions, and positions products relative to competition.
- Actively delivers presentations at high level speaking engagements at seminars and trade shows.
- Proven ability to provide hands on technical product demonstrations and training.
Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven track record supporting multi-layer sales process. (Solution Partners, OEMs, Integrators, VARs etc.)
Ideal Candidate Description:
Our client is looking for a highly motivated SE able to think on their feet. Applicants should be very technical and hands on with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Applicants should also be very familiar with the sales process and how an SE contributes to sales execution. Scanning experience is a plus.
- Experience with Nessus or other network scanning technologies
- Solid foundational knowledge of TCP/IP and network security concepts
- CISSP, C|EH and other relevant certifications
- Deep experience in Internet technologies, identity and access management, information security and/or computer networking
- Disciplined, organized and methodical in approach to tasks and activities