San Francisco (Atlanta, GA)
Your deep knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and cutting-edge frameworks and infrastructures will be called upon as you propose, design and present technical demonstrations and proofs of concept.
If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive then we want to talk to you about this career-defining opportunity.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with prospects in pre-sales activities to fit market leading capabilities to their specific business problems.
- Be a key part of the sales team and a technical lead working with Account Managers and the entire team to solve key business problems for customers
- Network management understanding (SNMP, RMON, MRTG, HP OpenView, Unicenter, Tivoli, Netcool, etc.)
- Articulates and demonstrates solutions, and positions products relative to competition.
- Possess presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on all product groups, with specialized expertise in the security solutions.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong Identity Management, SaaS, IT, compliance experience
- Web Architect at heart with application IT experience
- Execution-oriented and posses the ability to drive decisions and satisfy customers.
- In-depth knowledge of competitive products for each products.
- Drive the technical qualification phase.
- In-depth knowledge of multiple Operating Systems and Security Solutions.
- Identify technical requirements and customer success criteria.
- Knowledge of compliance standards (e.g., PCI, FISMA, SOX, NERC)
- Pluses: Bachelors Degree, 8+ years of direct SE experience, CISSP
Education and Training:
- BS in engineering or computer science. MBA preferred
- IT and or security certifications