Los Angeles, CA
The Senior Sales Engineer (SE) is a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides high level pre sales support and guidance to customers and collaborates with Territory Managers and partners to recommend and develop appropriate customer solution offerings.
This is a golden opportunity to promote our groundbreaking cloud adoption and management solution.
Your thorough understanding of enterprise SaaS, Identity Management, and on-demand applications teamed with the communication skills to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences will be critical to your success.
In this multi-faceted role you will work closely with prospects and customers to help them understand how to best use technology to solve business needs. You will work with the entire organization and closely with sales and product development to utilize your intuitive business sense and provide customer feedback for new feature and system development.
- Provide pre-sales assistance for sales opportunities to customers and partners. Including installations, troubleshooting and training of products. Refine and research technical requirements of the opportunity
- Define solution options and articulate the benefits of the products
- Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff to resolve outstanding issues
- Assist in closing business in regional territories through field visits to major account prospects
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations at customer and partner sites, company road shows and events
- Shape growth and development, including the build-out of new offerings and solutions, and making it the best place to work
- Travel to meet with customers and prospects (65%)
- Understanding of Access control and authentication infrastructure (.NET, Netegrity, RSA/Securant, Oblix, LDAP, CMS, PKI, RADIUS/Tacacs+)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced understanding of internetworking, including new products and solutions
- The desire to roll up the sleeves and contribute to providing unparalled customer value within a world class organization.
- Solid computer programming skills (java, corp. system levels)
- Proven track record of success
- Great team player and collaborative NO lone wolfs
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to priorities and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner. Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Demonstrated ability to make and take responsibility for decisions on major technical issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- Exceptional written communication. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of company products and solutions
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a true market leader there are few better than this. The salary and benefits package is impressive. This is a company that truly believes in rewarding their staff and offers a defined career path for all their employees. If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a new challenge, we would certainly like to hear from you.