The Director, World Wide Sales Operations will be responsible for IT systems up-time, Support Services Customer Experience, Training development material, Creation of delivery for service, Data tracking and entry to SFA, and CRM systems, departmental expenditure sign off for accounts payable, managing the of Order fulfillment and MRP, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the Executive teams, and other misc. tasks. This is done by growing new business and relationship building within enterprise customers to drive the adoption of internet filtering and internet security solutions. A natural sales leader, the Inside Sales Director will develop innovative strategies to extend the sales model, maximize new product markets and build a predictable sales engine.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Ensure all territory managers are integrated into the process and are building their own business plans.
- Report progress against business plan.
- Proactively and aggressively sell to new customers, emphasizing company’s security products.
- Manage existing customer base, with a goal of selling additional products and seats each renewal period.
- Accurately forecast and deliver revenue commitments.
- Work with the channel sales team and marketing on lead generation, program implementation and training efforts.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, SFA’s and Crm’s.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- 5 plus years’ experience in working with IT / Customer support / Facilities/ Manufacturing/ Training
- Experience strategically planning, forecasting and managing a $20M+ region.
- Experience managing at least 6 sales people remotely directly and through other managers required.
- Evidence of having attained and exceeded quotas in previous positions required (consistently meeting or exceeding goals and financial performance targets).
- Focus on details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Demonstrable leadership skills. Presents a professional image inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to understand, communicate and execute corporate objectives internally and externally.
- Persistently demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude toward the company, the work, the vision and the people.
Please note that our client does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.