Openings for IT Security Sales
Account / Channel Manager – Northeast
- Responsible for finding new accounts and end users.
- Develop new business through engagement of optimal resellers.
- Support partners by conducting training, seminars, education and presentations.
- Account Managers are the customer relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, generate referrals, upsell new products and services, drive customer relationships and loyalty, and are highly motivated and committed to providing our clients with the absolute best in service and support. Employing world class account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the target accounts. You will be a highly competent presenter, with a demonstrable track record in selling to C level executives.
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 to 6 years Territory Management/Business Development experience.
- Background in selling security and network/Internet Protocol network-related applications.
- Position requires day to day and overnight travel.
- Effectively manage reactive customer requests and anticipate their needs.
- Develop and maintain strong, multi-level relationships with each customer ensuring that solutions support the ongoing needs and security objectives for each customer.
- Daily communication with internal and external customers.
- Provide detailed reports to management regarding task and revenue activity
- Energized by making outbound calls every day and building long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in client relationship management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.